Saturday, April 26, 2008

Special Thanks,
I have to admit that I really thought this blog stuff was going to big a BIG waist of time. After all who will ever read it. Thanks Adhis for finding it. It has really made me feel good that people have actually checked it out. I have this small hope that people know me even with out adding "president" if I ever get released I guess I'll find out if people actually like me or if they just think they have to be nice to me. Really, I've enjoyed making friends in this area. I've sure come a long way in one year. I honestly didn't know how to send an email. SO, I've checked out a few of the ladies in our wards blogs and they are GREAT! It's fun to get to know your families better. Thanks!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

I found you! YAY! I'm so excited to have you in our little blog world!

PS People like you (well at least I do) not just because you are our RS president...

I'll help you out anytime you want with your blog!

Adhis said...

Yeah, people like you 'cause your funny and weird. Being RS Prez has only let us learn that about you sooner. ;)

islandgirl said...

Hey Hey! Glad you started one! Don't worry, I've had mine for three years now, and I still don't know much..although that's about to change, I WANT to learn more now, no more excuses, LOL!

Clarice

Kat said...

Amanda, you ROCK! :) I'm so proud of you for trying something new. It's not an easy thing to do. I'm so glad that I found your blog. I'll definately keep it in my favorites....whether you are RS Pres or not. LOL!