Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October

We had lots of fun together doing family things!We went to a pumpkin patch to find pumpkins, Mom went to get some pictures!



Paul helped the kids find the nice BIG pumpkins.












No matter how fun the activity may be Bonnie finds a way to pull off a great pouty face.









One perfect pumpkin


Two perfect pumpkins


Three perfect pumpkins



My Halloween costume for the gymnastics Halloween party. I only had one kids in tears.


Carving Pumpkins, A yucky job!








The finished Product!









For Halloween this year we had three adorable Chipmunks
Alvin, Simon, and Theodor


And Two scary Vampires!



7 comments:

Marie said...

Looks like so much fun! By the way, Ammanda, you are looking great!!!

Janet said...

Your family pics are great! I LOVE Bonnie's pout. It's the best.

islandgirl said...

Those are great pictures, who did you have take them? Bonnie's even smiling in those family ones!

Day Family Blog said...

Wow you guys are awesome. I love the pouty face of Bonnie, Camille is good at doing that too, but she is 4 :( I love the costumes and that you and Paul dressed up too.

Amy said...

SUUUUUPER CUTE! I just love ya!

kitty said...

HA HA HA - you guys are crazy!!! I love it!

You still have the cutest kids ever.

Jennica said...

I love all these pics!!!! ...and Happy Late Birthday you!