Monday, July 7, 2008

Go Go Go!

What a fun 4ht of July weekend, but the fun doesn't seem to stop! Thursday was a day of getting ready: cooking, cleaning, and making cute hair bows for my girls. Friday was fun family time with both of our families. Saturday was the baptism of my sister's boy Jason and a family picnic with Paul's Grandma. I had the opportunity to do the talk on baptism. I love giving talks and the opportunity it gives me to reflect on whatever the subject matter is. Sunday was full of meetings. Now it is finally Monday and we are off to go camping with Paul's family till Wednesday. It sure is harder to have family trips when you are the Mom or Dad. We've got the van packed full, so hopefully we have everything! I love to be on the Go, but I'm sure excited to get back and sit down to watch a movie.

No comments: