Friday, July 11, 2008

Memory Game

This is a game I got from a friend. It's always fun to play games!

1. As a comment on our blog, leave a memory that you and a member of our family have had together. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, something nice that you remember. If you don't have a blog and don't know how to sign in, please comment as anonymous.2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, We'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in our comment box, or we will email you back!"

6 comments:

Lyns said...

My memory is seeing your flexibility in Yoga! LOL! And how nice you were when we moved in. :)

Tanya said...

so many memories from young womens! i still feel like i'm in young womens. anyway, i remember this one activity we had, we had a slip'n slide laid out by our ward's pavillion, and you were by far the best slip'n slider ever! and the best form, pointed toes and everthing! i also remember that you would always wear more than one swimsuit, one on top of the other:)

Frandsen Family said...

I'm with you. My favorite memories are of dance companies. Especially early morning practices of the Waltz, and all of the fun of Swing. Good times... Good times!

sweet nectar sara said...

I loved the early morning practices too! (lorna was always late ;) and i def. remember doing the swing dance, that was tons of fun. and i remember that your waltz ended with you throwing glitter because my jazz piece was next and it had to be swept up :)
oh, and i loved ririe woodbury camp!

Amanda said...

I think my fondest memory of your family is actually a quite spiritual one. When Ben and I lived in the Granger 12th ward I rememeber Ben telling me about a time the Elders Quorem went visitng and he had the strongest impression to stop by your house. He said that when he got there something was going on with Paul and you had just called an ambulance. I think I rememeber him telling me he was able to give Paul a blessing and that he was greatful that he listend to the prompting.

Adhis said...

Gee, when I think of an "Amannda memory" the first thing that comes to mind is late night into the Super Saturday activity when you were spraying the clear acrylic spray on your project and yelling and 'shaking' wildly as if the fumes had gotten to you. I remember turning to a girl from a different ward and saying "That's our Relief Society president."