Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fourth of July celebration!

We stuck with tradition and attended the Murray Parade. I love getting out there with my sister and cheering and yelling for the floats! We cheer to try to get the wonderful salt water taffy! It is great to see grown ladies out in the street running around for little pieces of taffy, but it sure is fun!





Some of the kids maybe were not as excited to see the parade.




We even got cute little necklaces!




It was fun for the kids to see the alien, I mean the firefighter!



We got our flags to proudly wave!














My love getting to hang out with my sisters!


Bonnie loves her Grandpa





After the parade we went over to Grandma Lois' to play in the water






We sure have fun playing with our cousins.





The adults had to good time doing what they do best "Talking"!


I got a new bathing suit. I Guess I had better start fixing that tan line!

It wouldn't be the fourth of July without a BBQ.

We decided to go home and have our very own BBQ. We had it in our front yard, so we could enjoy the shade. (If we ever buy a different home we will be much more picky on the direction the house faces.) The kids thought it was so much fun to get to eat outside, and we got to watch the neighbor do some fireworks.
We enjoyed fireworks over by thanksgiving point.








No comments: