Thursday, August 27, 2009

Connor's first Day of Kindergarten

Connor was so excited to start school. I must have been really excited too. On Tue. I woke up and told Hannah that Connor would be going to school tomorrow and then a realized that he still had one hole day before he would get to go. He didn't get to start until Thursday. It has been a long week, waiting for Thur to come Connor was more than happy to get his book bag and head out for the bus.

I was really happy that he would have his big sister Hannah to help him out.

Lucky for me she was more than happy to take him by the hand and make sure he was OK.

We LOVE our bus driver!
It is so nice to be able to send the kids outside and then wait for them to show up on my door step a few hours latter ready to be fed!




I was excited to watch my kids get off the bus at school. Hannah took Connor by the hand and showed him where he needed to go.
Once Connor got into the kindergarten play area he was happy to meet up with his friend Caden. Last year Caden's Mom Kat babysat for me while I volunteered in Hannah's class, and Connor and Caden became really great friends. It is so nice for Connor to have a really good friend in his class.

Connor got in line with the other kids ready to start class.
What a good looking kid!
All Grown up!


and ready to Learn.

Bonnie got to spend the rest of the day with Mom.

Until Connor got home

Connor had such a good day at school.


It sure is fun to watch my kids have new experiences.
One day Gone by!

6 comments:

Amy said...

He is ganna be one heartbreaker when he grows up! So cute! wELCOME, to 2 kids in school club!YEA!

ps-my kids think you did some pretty awsome magic last night!

Kat said...

He is so cute. :) I am so glad that he and Caden get to sit by each other in class. Caden loves having friends in his class.

becky said...

He is so handsome. I love that smile. Was it easier to send him than your first?

Amy said...

How did mama do with this. I know that you were sad to see him be in Kindergarten. They are cute looking kids. Give all your kids a hug from aunt Allison. (Especially Bonnie- one day that girl is going to learn to love me!)

Amy said...

It looks like I am posting under my sisters account. I am just too lazy to change it!

Allison

Janet said...

Wow how would that be to have a boy that likes kindergarten! :)

He is such a cutie!