Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

Oh what a beautiful morning Oh, what a beautiful day!!!


Do you remember the day you woke up and thought "I Am GETTING MARRIED TODAY!"


Paul and I have been married for eight years. Life is busy and doesn't seem to slow down. This morning I was happy to be the first to say "Happy Anniversary!" Paul kissed me good bye as I laid in the bed like every morning. I began my normal Tuesday getting the kids breakfast and getting things ready for gymnastics. I got to talk with my sister Anngela got things ready which is always fun for me. Gymnastics was a little different today. I decided it would be fun to have a little summer splash party, so we spent the morning outside splashing in the water. (I love being outside in the sun!) My great friend Kat Belyl was so good to take my kids for a couple of hours so that I could meet Paul for lunch. We had some tasty Cafe Rio and then went over to the Hallmark store to purchase our traditional precious moments keep sake. We found one with a father and boy roasting marshmallows and making smores. My FAVORITE thing about camping is making smores. Paul and I have a system he roast the marshmallows making sure that they are browned and I have the graham crackers ready while I melt the chocolate over the fire. They are VERY MESSY but so good. We also thought it would help us remember our first camping trip just with our little family this year.
I look forward to a new year and the many adventures that our in store for us!

3 comments:

becky said...

That is so awesome. This year is our 8 year too. I'm glad you had a good day.

Adhis said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kat said...

You kids were perfectly cute while they were here. :) Glad to help you get a break and enjoy your anniversary.