Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pictures!

I had a lot of fun yesterday taking some time to play around on photo shop. I can not get enough of looking at my kids. I love having photos of them, a moment in time frozen for ever. My fun Connor boy finally got his six year old pictures done. He was a good sport. I took him out a week or so ago. We spent an hour out taking pictures to come home and discover that I had not put the memory card into the camera. He was willing to go out and try again. I guess I am lucky to have lots of practice taking pictures of my kids. Maybe one day I'll have the opportunity to torture some other family. I tried a few different things with photo shop. It was lots of fun to get the book out and learn some fun effects. I am a beginner, but I love it.








A GOOD digital camera and photo shop. Does life get any better than that!

No comments: