Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We FINALLY DID IT!

CLEAN THOUGHTS LADIES.
WE FINALLY GOT A NEW MATTRESS.
I am sure that we are much like any other couples. When we got married we needed a bed. We spent $200 on a queen mattress and box spring ready to start are life together sleeping side by side. No longer spending those long hours out in the cold saying good by to one another. We could snuggle up together in our new bed. I am not sure how long we have been complaining about our bed. How much our backs hurt as we pull our selves out of bed each morning. Probably half way into our marriage Paul's parents gave us this nice 1 1/2 inch memory pad. I must say it is thanks to them that we have been able to use this mattress for as long as we have. It gave us time to save up money and finally decide that if we are willing to spend money on a week family vacation we should certainly prioritize and be willing to spend money on a mattress. After all we use it every day, besides that week vacationing and a few nights camping.
Only time will tell if having a better mattress makes any difference at all.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

It feels like I wrote this post...we need a new bed sooo bad, but keep putting it off. Congrats on doing it. :)

Janet said...

Hooray!

Adhis said...

Congratulations on your new addition! May it bring many nights of enjoyment and many mornings of gratitude.

Allison said...

I am just wondering how you managed to have 3 kids if you just finally "did it!" Don't worry we had the same problem. The kids just magically came!!:) It was that play that led to this inappropriate behavior. I saw that scene. (However, I still don't have it down as good as you though~ I am still working on my clean thoughts.)