Friday, October 1, 2010

One Crazy BUG!

The kids are busy learning another play. They are in the Jungle Book. They have been having such a fun time learning the songs and their parts for this production. One day this last week as we came out of play practice we had a big bug on our windshield. We needed to stop at the store, so I told the kids "Hey, lets see if this bug wants a ride." As we started driving it walked up to the top of the car. At this point we all decided that we would look and see if it was still on the top when we arrived at Walmart. This is a short maybe two minute drive going about 40 mph. When we arrived sure enough the bug was still on top of the car. We only had a couple things to pick up, so we were not very long in the store and sure enough the bug was waiting for us. We drove over to Costco. I quickly little drive across the street probably only like 34 mph. When we arrived at Costco he was still their. Our stay at Costco was a bit longer. Paul decided to meet up with us and get pizza for dinner, but when we went back out that crazy little bug was still waiting for us. I wasn't sure if the bug would make it home, but again I talked with the kids. "Let's see if this bug wants a ride to our house. The drive is probably about a 10 minutes drive going around 70 mph. I will be honest I always go over 65, but I try to keep my speed no faster than 75. When we got home that CRAZY bug was still on top of the car. I guess he just needed to do something a little different today.

1 comment:

Adhis said...

That's a leaf bug.

I guess it did not want to leaf you alone.