Thursday, May 15, 2008

I can LINK!

Thanks Adhis! for sending that tagged by an Angel. I'm sure some people may have gotten it twice I really tried to make sure you ladies that I sent it to didn't all ready have it. I hope that was true. It took me a LONG time. Paul, even made dinner while I sat up here and blogged. his comment to me, "so, you just going to blog all day." Well, it didn't take all day but I finally figured out how to link other blogs to mine (with the help from Paul). I've really enjoyed getting to know other families through technology! and know it will be even easier to read others blogs because I don't have to go to Adhis' blog just to read others. Thanks Adhis. I've enjoyed this new hobby. It is fun to be able to use as a journal to share with others.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Landon has sayed those same words to me. Maybe we should started a "Husbands of Bloggers" support group. I also want to share a quick way to check who has updated their blog. There is this thing called goggle reader. Since you have a google account you also have goggle reader. This technology will tell you who has updated their blogs instead of you having to click to everyones blog. Check it out, the link is at the top of your gmail. Look at the top left corner, it's the fifth option over. It will tell you how to set it up, if it is something you would like to have.