Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I was tagged by Adhis,




(How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!)


3 Joys

1. Three happy kids

2. I love swimming and being in the sun!

3. Snuggling up to my movie buddy (Paul)!

3 Fears

1. Being alone. I need loved ones close to me. As a child it was my parents and as an adult it is my husband.

2. Failing, I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I fear disappointing others or myself.

3. I have always had a fear of being over weight.



3 Goals:

1. Being on TV. I mostly like being in front of people!

2. Always learning or trying something new. This is an on going goal.

3. I have always had a goal to have a six pack (ABS)!



3. Obsessions/Collections

1. Paul and I started collecting precious moment figurines. We get a new one for each anniversary.

2. I am obsessed with having the laundry done. Before I was married I did my laundry in a bathrobe so every thing could be cleaned at one time, but now I just try to keep up with the laundry.

3. I collect wood. I love to have pieces of wood around just in case I come up with some fun little craft I want to make.



3. random facts about me

1. I hate math. I don't add and subtract very well, so I have always hated games if adding is involved. Simply because I hate feeling stupid.

2. I love to workout. It's hard some days to want to get out of bed, but I love it when my muscles are sore and I know they are getting stronger.

3. At sixteen I wanted three kids a boy and two girls. I wanted to name one of my girls Hannah Rose and the other Josephine Elizabeth. I ended up with three kids girl, boy, girl. I got my Hannah Ros, and Bonnie Elizabeth.



You're Tagged

1. Callie Canlas

2. Amy Livingston

3. Ashlee Bruford

4. Heather English

5. Aubrey Woolcott

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I learned some fun facts. First you will NEVER be over weight. With a goal of having a six pack and your love to exercise that couldn't even accidently happen. I didn't know you hated math so much. Is that why you married an engineer?

Heidi said...

So fun to learn about you! Where is the picture taken of you with Becky and mariah?