Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Impressions by Amannda

About one and half years ago I started making these fun signs. I have two different techniques. One using a router (the letters are carved out), the second is more of a stencil technique. The blocks that say "Hannah" were done using the router. The blocks that say "Connor" were done using the stencil technique.



I had my things displayed in a boutique, but once I received my calling as Relief Society President is was too much for me to keep up with. I was very pleased to get a call today from an individual who had seen my things at the boutique. I'm delighted to do special orders, and hope these photos can help you decide what you would like done for your home.

These are some things that I have done for myself.


The Large signs: $20.00 (example Ashby family, Little hands )

Med. sign: $15.00 (Freedom)

Blocks: $2.50 per block

Embelsihments: $1.00 each (Hearts, stars)





5 comments:

Adhis said...

hey-- you must have just posted this because I had already posted on MY blog about your post before this one....

Lyns said...

I just had to say hi to a fellow blogger! I had to go through Applegates, then Adhis, then to you. LOL! So ya, I'm a stalker. What cute signs! I've always wanted to make my own, but maybe I'll just have to order some from you! :)

Kelly and Megan said...

Hey Amannda, this is Megan Zierse! I came across your blog through Jalee's. I hope that you don't mind me stopping by! It has been such a long time since we last saw you. You kids are so cute. Glad to see you are doing well.

Marie said...

Amannda, I just had to tell you how impressed I was with Hannah the other day while she was playing back here by our house - She is so polite and so kind - I was asking myself WHAT is Amannda doing to get these results?? Definitely something right!!! Send her back to play more often!

Marie said...

P.S. VERY cute signs, by the way!