Friday, August 15, 2008



I am so excited to announce the Oklahoma presentation! This is going to be a great show, you don't want to miss it! Opening night is Sat Aug 23rd the show runs every night except Sunday until Sept 1st. Tickets can be purchased at Thanksgiving Point the prices are $15 at the door $12 in advance or if you get a group of six or more the tickets are $10. Bring your family and friends it will be a great night out.

I have had so much fun dancing! It has been a few years since I've had the opportunity to perform in front of an audience. I am so excited to be on the stage. Keep your eyes open for my little Hannah. They needed some kids, so she got the chance to participate also. I feel really lucky to have the opportunity to do something that I love and have my girl so excited to be apart of it also!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I am there! I'll be the one yelling, "Go Amannda!!!" the whole time. Everyone in the audience will hate me. mu-ahahaha!

Allison said...

Good Luck! You know I'd be there if I was in town! You will be awesome because you ROCK! Tell Hannah good luck too. That is so much fun. David said that you were going to post pictures of Bonnie's wedding. Thanks a bunch.

Kat said...

How fun that Hannah gets to be involved in this too! I want to be there. I will talk Bill into it. :) Then I can be there cheering your name and yelling Wahoo!

Joyful Mother of Children said...

I'll be singin along from the audience! You know that in Oklahoma we learn to sing "Oklahoma" in Kindergarten! I'll also "WOOOOO Ammanda" for you. I know, I know, you'll REALLY appreciate that! LOL What are friends for?