Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Night of Mystery!

We had SO much fun with Paul's family and this great date night get together. We were all very happy to see Paul's brother David was in town for this fun event, but we still missed his bubbly wife Allison. This fun Night of Mystery was put together by Adam and Jenny. They put a lot of work into this event. What a great date night to get with family to play and Laugh with one another.


I spent many many hours the week before the event making a costume for Paul. It made the week a little crazy, but I couldn't have been more happy when he won the award for best costume. He was a really good sport to get all dressed up, and then have to go to the gas station to fill up the van before making our way to West Valley. To say the least he got of fear stares from other guys filling up their cars. I was pleased with how well it turned out, and Paul seamed impressed that I was actually able to sew the costume. Now for another event to use the costumes for!!!


3 comments:

Adhis said...

WHAT?! You mean the guy with the Burger King crown didn't win? I demand a recount!

Chris and Kat said...

That is great!!! You all look fabulous! What a fun night. I love that he had to get gas! hehe
Halloween is coming...

Allison said...

I think the guy with the burger king hat should have won too! He is pretty hot. This is the only picture I have seen of him in 3 weeks so I might take it and stare at it for hours! You and Paul are a little excited there. You little horn dogs!!! Just kidding. If you were acting like that while Paul was getting gas maybe the costume was not the reason they were staring. Just a thought!