Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ten Year Reunion

There are many people that don't really care much for reunions and things. However, I am the type of person that LOVES them. So you can imagine my disappointment when I found out that not only my ten year reunion, and Paul's twelve year reunion (They didn't have a ten year so someone decided to go a head and plan a late reunion.) are scheduled on the same day, and it just so happen that the musical I am participating in has its closing night on the same day too. I love to see people that I haven't seen for a long time and hear the fun little details of how life is going. And it looks like I will NOT be attending. I guess I can be happy to know that my life has moved on and I am not just sitting around waiting for the next High School activity.

I am happy for face book. Paul went a head and added me to his, so I have been able to find out where some old friends from high school are. I am really not very good at keep in touch with people, but I do enjoy hearing about how life has turned out for each of us in the last ten years since we've been out of High school. I think it is a bit amusing how no matter how old you are it's commone to look at people younger and think I hope I was never that dorky, but in all reality we probably were.

1 comment:

Adhis said...

If I didn't live so far from my high school state (Florida) maybe I'd go to those things. But, for now, it just doesn't seem worth spending hundreds of dollars to fly out to see a bunch of people I don't really remember.

Sorry you are missing yours even though it's close by. Maybe you should call in sick to the play. ;)