Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Paul!

Sunday has it's pros and cons for a birthday: you don't have to work, but you can not just go out to eat. I was going to go ahead and make a big breakfast and then my very next thought was "it's fast Sunday". So NO breakfast for Paul. The other sad things is that the one thing that he had told me he really wanted was sold out at three different stores. So, NO new Mario game for the Wii for Paul.

The kids made lots of cards and gave him a few pieces of candy wrapped up with lots of tape.

I hope that he likes the drill that I got him. He may know that this gift is more for me than him. I have been complaining about our crapy drill for the last couple of months.

He doesn't get to open his presents until after church. When we can have a little party. So even though things haven't gone like I would have liked them to. I hope that all the little things we do will at least show Paul how much we love and appreciate him.

Happy Birthday !

2 comments:

Adhis said...

(ahem)
and with free shipping

Jon and Aim said...

Geez Amannda, you need to place a rating on your posts before you have me read them. This one should have been rated "R" for disturbing images and violence! You've made me petrified to ever get lasik since I had no idea that they flip your lids inside out. Gross.