Saturday, February 13, 2010

My valentine kids.

I really enjoy having valentines during the week, but this year having it on Sunday has made it so that valentine's day last all weekend long and I absolutely love it. I don't know if it the simple fact that all most all the snow is melted from my yard or maybe that the sun is out, but I love February and the chance it gives me to really think about the people that I love.
Hannah and I had a fun time together making her valentine box. I have been making an extra effort to allow Hannah to do her projects. I covered the box and did very little decorating. It is hard for some of us Moms to just let them go. It was fun to have something fun to do together. Hannah's Kissy lips.

I was lucky to have the chance to go into Connor's class and help with his valentine party. It is fun to see how excited he gets when I go to his class. Connor is a good listener and has worked so hard this year. He is becoming such a good reader. It is so much fun to hear that your kids are doing well in school.





Connor was very excited to go through all of his fun valentine notes and treats.





I was so excited to have my very own valentine greet me at the door. I love having my kids ride the bus home. It is so much fun when they return home to me.


It would not be a holiday without Mom torturing the kids with some group pictures. They were a bit of stinkers, but we got a couple of cute ones. I know that they are only going to be getting bigger and I love to have pictures of my kids together. It is so much fun to reflect and remember my kids as they grow.
Even when they are silly!

I LOVE MY KIDS!

No comments: