Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Bonnie!

It is hard to believe that my LITTLE ONE is FOUR! So four things that I absolutely love about Bonnie.
1. She is Beautiful... she has a smile that I tell her "melts my heart".
2. She has a great personality. She can be so fun and loving, but she can also be a ball of fire.
3. I love to listen to her play be herself. She has a wonderful imagination. She loves small toys that she can line up on the stairs and make believe. She enjoys playing with other people too, but she is one of those kids that really is good with doing her thing.
4. I love that Bonnie has her things that she loves. She loves to dress up, she likes lipstick and jewelry, and she has gone very few days of her life without a bow in her hair. She loves to wear leotards,bathing suits and sparkly dresses. Bonnie loves swimming and snowing (this is what she calls playing in the snow.)

I am such a lucky Mom to have Bonnie as My Girl!

4 comments:

kitty said...

What a doll! She was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Now, she is the most beautiful toddler I have ever seen!

I can't believe your baby is 4 all ready!

kitty said...

HA HA HA - already is one word.
Notice how quickly I caught that problem - must be time for a nap ;)

Helen said...

Wow, I can't believe Bonnie is 4! She is so beautiful. I miss having her coming over and playing. Happy B-day Bonnie!!!

Gordon Coles & Brennda Kurstin said...

You do have beautiful children. Happy late birthday Bonnie.