Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine!

I was really sad when I got out my valentine decorations to realize that I only had two things to put out. It motivated me to make a few other things to put my family in that fun loving mood that February brings. The best part was that the projects were made with stuff that I had just sitting around the house.

My sister's friend makes lots of fun decorations with a block of painted wood and some embellishments. This was something I came up with using some of her techniques.
Another fun block of painted wood with embellishments. I kind of hate that you can not see it all at once, but I was really happy with how cute it turned out.














This project I cheated a bit with. I put together the sign in the middle last year. It has been sitting around my craft room waiting for me to decide h0w I wanted to go about displaying it. Well, rod works had these cute wreaths for 40% off, and I felt like it would make my wreath a bit more fun and personal.


I enjoy February and the chance it gives us to show love through simple notes and chocolate!

1 comment:

Adhis said...

Well, great. I bought that same exact wreath the other day, but now mine will be the 'plain, old heart wreath' compared to yours! ;)