Thursday, May 27, 2010

Connor's Kindergarten Graduation


Connor entered Kindergarten and turned into a HAM! He likes to tease and really is just a fun playful spirit. It makes me smile to see him happy. As a parent you learn to really appreciate teachers. The fact that they show up willing to make an effort to teach 30 kids is a big challenge. I always hope that my kid is one of the children that is learning and not being the child that is making it difficult for others to learn.

Connor's Kindergarten Class


Connor had a great time making new friends and playing with friends he all ready had.







It was really nice that his Grandma Lois was able to take the day off work, and come support Connor.


We are so lucky to have such a smart fun little boy!


This picture was a little tricky to get. I asked Connor to jump off the stair, but he would not do a BIG jump. Come to find out I was having him break the rule. His teacher came over and told me that they had been instructed all year to only sit on the stairs (NEVER jump). I guess I can be happy that he learned to follow the rules. I guess in real life we discover that we kind of pick and choose when it is a good time not to follow the rules.

1 comment:

Janet said...

He is such a cutie! Your pictures are always great.