Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ward camp out 2008




Ward Camp out

Pilgrim Landing 2nd Ward




Paul took Hannah and Connor to the the ward camp out. I went with Bonnie to my sister's dance recital that night, and came the next morning to enjoy a great breakfast. Hannah loved finding caterpillars and inch warms. She gets that fun bug collecting personality from her father and her Grandma greatly encourages it, which of corse makes me crazy. I guess it keeps the kids busy, and lets me have time to talk. Hannah also had a great time with some of the other girls from the ward. I got the chance to go on a very short hike with my kids and a couple of the girls. It sure is nice to be out doors!

2 comments:

Adhis said...

I love that you have a time machine. It looks like the ward camp out in 990 years will be a hit!

Frandsen Family said...

Hey-
I have to admit that I am a blog jumper and was thrilled to come to yours from Sara's. What a cute little family you have! Email me- I would love to get together and catch up-- It has been way to long.
-Brandi Ervin Frandsen
bfrandsen2219@msn.com
frandsenfairytales.blogspot.com