Saturday, February 7, 2009

How quickly they become a princess!

As a Mother with three young kids it isn't uncommon to hear "You have your hands full." But I wouldn't have it any other way! I thought it might be fun to show off Bonnie since a lot of my Utah friends never saw Bonnie as a baby!


She was born on February 3, 2006. She was an induction, so I had the wonderful opportunity to get up get ready and simply go in to have my baby.


Bonnie girl with her Daddy!Bonnie all ready to come home from the hospital!Bonnie ONE year old!We had a really fun party with some of our "ward family" from Idaho.Bonnie Two years old!Bonnie had her second Birthday in Utah! I was really excited to be able to put Bonnie's hair back into two pony tails.Now Bonnie is three! She loves to dress up, and help Mom!

I'm very grateful to have this little princess in my life!

6 comments:

becky said...

I can't believe she is already 3. I love her eyes. She is so beautiful.

Sheree said...

She is beautiful! And your cakes are sooo cute. Did you make those?

Kat said...

Those pictures of her are adorable! I love her princess dress up and stirring the bowl. :) What an angel!

Allison said...

I am such a loser aunt! I forgot to call her on her birthday. Tell her Happy Birthday and that we love her. I am going to call her right now!

Janet said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! I love her princess outfit. She is adorable.

Chris and Kat said...

Your blog popped up and Brooklyn got REALLY excited. "She had another one!"
I too, LOVE the princess outfit stirring the concotion.