Friday, February 27, 2009

One word answers

I found this on a friends blog. Something fun to do if you got time!
One Word Answers
Not as easy as you might think! It's really hard to only use ONE word answers. Where is your cell phone? pocket

Your significant other? FABULOUS

Your hair? wet

Your mother? busy

Your father? China

Your favorite thing? busy

Your dream last night? none

Your favorite drink? water

Your dream/goal? Wealthy

What room are you in? Hallway

Your hobby? PROJECTS

Your fear? failure

Where do you want to be in 6 Yrs? Utah

Where were you last night? home

Something that you aren't? tall

Muffins? chocolate

Wish list item? SPACE

Last thing you did? TV

What are you wearing? jeans

TV? entertainment

Your pets? NONE!!!

Friends? enjoy

Your life? GOOD

Your mood? content

Missing someone? no

Drinking? nope

Smoking? no

Your Car? van

Something you're not wearing? Ear rings

Your favorite store? walmart

Your favorite color? blue

When is the last time you cried? I don’t know.

Who will resend this? Brennda

Where do you go to over and over? Bed

Five people who email me regularly? No regulars

My favorite place to eat? Café Rio

Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? warm

Four people I think will respond? whoever

Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Hit'forward,' delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunchof people, including me.

No comments: