Monday, March 2, 2009

Good Times!

Look at that GOOD looking princess!Like Mother like daughter



Oh, how the years go by. Hannah attended this fun little princess party a few years ago. I was working on the computer and the the thought crossed my mind that I haven't done anything with these pictures yet, so I thought I better just do a shout out to my fabulous friends back in KUNA Idaho. I know you guys are still having lots of fun, but I just wanted to let you know how much I really do miss all of you, and your beautiful princesses!


5 comments:

Chris and Kat said...

OH AMANNDA!!!! What a shock to pull up YOUR blog and see ME!!! The craziest part about this is that we just mailed you some pictures from this party today!!! We miss you.

becky said...

That makes me miss Kuna too and I didn't have a "princess" then.

Adhis said...

Look how little Hannah is! She has grown up a lot.

kitty said...

I can't believe how young our kids look in this picture. Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up.....except for Kat - she'll never grow up!! (that's why I like her)

joce

Chris and Kat said...

Can I be Tinkerbell? Or do I have to be Peter Pan?