Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day!

I LOVE March 17! (ST. Patrick's Day!) This special little holiday is one of my very favorite. It is a day to remind me how lucky I am. March 17, 200o I had a wonderful opportunity to be crowned as Miss West Valley. This was a life changing experience for me. I had the chance to discover who I am and what things are most important to me. The year 2000 was full of change and growth. I learned that I do NOT like taking care of short hair. So much has changed since those "Beauty days" but one thing has not. I continue to remember how lucky I am. March 17, 2009. I didn't wake up ready for an interview and walk a cross stage in my bathing suit. I got up excited to dress my kids in green and put in the fun hair bows that I made for my girls. I look forward to taking them to green dinner at my Mom's house, and enjoying baking sugar cookies to share.
I am Soooo LUCKY to have my girlsI am Soooo LUCKY to have my BOY
Irish Kisses!

My life wouldn't be complete without the man I chose to love! No I don't' have any pictures of him. He did put green on this morning, so NO pinches for him today. He was the greatest thing that came around back in 2000. No he was not at the pageant to watch me become Miss West Valley, but I got to blow kisses to him at the parade, and he was a great help and support as I prepared for the Miss Utah Pageant. March 17, 2000 changed my life forever.

6 comments:

Adhis said...

Thanks for not pinching me this morning!

Janet said...

I love your pictures they are awesome.

Kat said...

I love all your green stuff. :) Isn't it amazing how our lives change so quickly? :)

becky said...

What a great story. I love it. and I love the pictures of your cute cute little children.

Rendi said...

That is a fun story! I could barely even get any green on, let alone do anything fun!

Amy said...

I had so so much fun last night! I loved everyone there! I totally feel comfortable with you guys, and i really HOPE we do it again soon, or monthly! :) Yea Twilight!