Thursday, March 26, 2009

Connor IS 5!!!

Taking a look back in time.

I was very nervous to have a little boy to take care of, but I am SO grateful that my life was blessed with such a sweet little boy!
Connor was such an easy going baby. He wasn't a child that was full of smiles and giggles, but he was most often content.Connor's First BirthdayConnor 2 years oldHow I have enjoyed having a little guy to dress up so HANDSOME!Connor 3 years old



My Super STUD!

Connor 4 years old

Looking GOOD!
Connor Turned 5Connor picked the new Del Taco down the street from us to go to dinner. He was so excited when we passed and they had an play area for the kids. The kids all had a great time playing on the equipment. I didn't remember that I did cars on Connor's 4th birthday cake, but I found this really cute cake and was excited to give it a try.Hannah helped decorating Connor's gifts.Connor got his very first Lego set. And now that he is five he will be in need of a book bag!
Off to school!Connor had his special birthday sleepover with Grandma Lois. He got to eat pizza, and Grandma took Connor to the store and let him pick out a special birthday gift. He choose a basketball. Grandma and Connor spent time together dribbling and passing the ball to one another. Grandma Libby came showed up with Grandma Lois with a very special birthday surprise. Connor didn't want anyone to leave without singing Happy Birthday to him. He made sure that he had "fire" to blowout! On Connor's third birthday we held a party at the Church, and candles are not allowed to be lit. He has not had a cake since that has been without fire!
Five is a very exciting age to turn. It has many adventures in store for this new year. Starting school and meeting new friends. A lot of growing up takes place during the age of five, and I look forward to the many new experiences I will have being the Mom of my Connor Boy!

4 comments:

becky said...

so fun. Happy birhtyda connor

kitty said...

I can't believe he is five already. Does this mean Kindgergarten? I bet you are looking forward to bonding with Bonnie - how fun will that be!! Now that I am used to having one at home with me each day - I'll be bumping that up to two again......wierd.

Janet said...

He is so cute. Matt goes to kindergarten this coming year too. Maybe Connor can come and play.

Helen said...

Kaden turns 5 at the end of June and I am NOT ready. Looks like Connor had such a fun birthday. I love the cake you made him!