Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentine's Day! It was fun to have valentines on a Saturday. Paul and I got to attend Granger West Stake annuals valentine dance. We had lots of fun dancing and just having time together. After the dance we got ice cream. Paul and I were lucky enough to get chocolates and flowers from the dance, so I $5.00 budget that we gave each other for a gift worked out better then we planed. For breakfast I made the traditional heart shaped pancakes. It was fun to have Paul home. Usually this is something that I just do for the kids.We all went out to dinner at Wingers. We left early to avoid the rush, and everything went well up until just before we paid. Bonnie was sitting on my lap and playing with something, some how she managed to spill a 1/2 full cup of ice water down my lap. OH, how we love our children!

We all got to enjoy a little treat from one another. It is nice to have a special day to remind each other just how important we are to one another!

No comments: