Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pay it Forward

Your mission, if you choose to accept...
So a friend of a friend of a friend is doing this pay it forward thing. This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this will receive a hand made gift from me during this year - and you all know how crafty I can be - be excited! When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift


This should be LOTS of fun!

6 comments:

Brennda said...

Ok, I posted it on my blog. I am in!!!!

islandgirl said...

I just posted too, yeah, an Amannda Ashby original for me, ;)

♥Concerned♥ said...

Posting as we speak! Totally in!! Love ya girl!!

Chris and Kat said...

grr! I am always the fourth post... :)

kitty said...

kat,

Maybe we can find a way to Knock Off the first two - you know, bump them out to blogger cyber space ...... then we are in!! Sweet - I am so Mart!

Amannda Ashby said...

I must say that I am very flattered that so many people would want some home made craft from me. I guess I better make something GOOD!