Saturday, September 26, 2009

Here we go AGAIN!

I have heard of a lot of people that have been burning calories at Gold gym. As I have been busy:staying up late, sleeping in, and enjoying good treats. I have had the side affects of tight pants. When my husband commented on my tight buns I mentioned that was because I had to squeeze my buns into my pants. So, here we go again. Paul and I are lovers of the program Body for Life. I guess the only problem is that we tend to use the program more like body for three months. I guess it is still for life after all we always fall back on it.

I thought it might be good for me to keep an update on how things are going. For this last week we successfully worked out six day and ate very healthy. I think we are both looking forward to our free day. I froze some cookies so that I can enjoy hot chocolate chip cookies. I think the free day is the reason I love this program so much. One day a week that I can whatever I want and however much I want!

The biggest difference I have noticed this week. Not that my pants are any looser, but that I have a lot more energy. I am getting up earlier, but I am not as tired through out the day. I kept wondering if I was pregnant, which I am NOT. (For me that is a good thing. I realize for others that is not as reliving.) Too think all I needed to do was start working out and stop being so lazy!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good luck Amannda! We're rooting for ya!

becky said...

Glad you are feeling more energized. As I get more in shape I continue to feel better and better. It probably helps that means I am more time out from a new baby, but I know that working out makes a big difference.