Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just one of those days!!!!

I have been trying so hard to keep up with everything. I am only on day two with Paul gone and I am all ready done!!!! I worked on cleaning up the basement and then I decided that I had better get the trash out while I still had the light of day to help me see where I was going. Well, the green trash can went fine and then I put out the blue recycle trash can. Paul was so kind to fill up with all the cardboard boxes from the shelves that I asked him to purchase and put together before he left so that I could organize the basement. As I am trying to roll, push the trash can down the small hill our house is on the trash can leans to the side to the point that I can not stop it from tipping over and spilling all over the yard. Lucky for me it was the recycleing bin and NOT the green NASTY trash can.
One task done and know on to dinner. Lucky for me I started the rice for haystacks at 4:45 so it will be well done and I can hurry and feed the kids. I start dishing up three little plates

And then I go to add the rice. Rice is NOT suppose to still be swimming after an hour in the rice cooker!
This little light in the front is very very important! If only the warm light is on the rice is NEVER going to cook.

Just One OF Those DAYS!

6 comments:

Janet said...

Hang in there! You are awesome!
By the way... Spencer loved gymnastics.

Allison said...

Sorry about your day. I have spent more of the last year away from David than in our entire marriage. It is always hard. I am going on 3 weeks. Luckily I am not completley by myself. Thank goodness for sisters. Good luck. I will be back on Sat. Let me know if you need anything. Madison's tonsilectomy went fine. She still feels crummy. But is has only been a week, tomorrow. I think David's finger is healing. I haven't seen it yet so I told him to take a picture. PS. I would like to sign myself up for gymnastics. Maybe it would help me loose this booty!

Adhis said...

I just got notice that David will be gone FOR THREE WEEKS in an upcoming month. THREEEEEE!

Remember when I told you he usually gets scared to tell me these things? He wasn't scared this time but soon found out he should have been.

islandgirl said...

Ah, I don't know how many times I've forgotten to put the rice cooker on cook! Adhis, your man is traveling A LOT! Feel free to come hang out with me here in Orem whenever you want, okay, Tuesdays and Thursdays when I'm off of school, lol!

Kat said...

Sorry to hear about your day. It will get better. You have some really good kids and you are amazing. :) Good luck! Let me know if you need any chocolate or ice cream. LOL

Adhis said...

Clarice, you need to just move back. I'm sure Rick has an empty room. He won't mind.