Thursday, September 3, 2009

My BIG project!


I know for a fact that sometimes I just like to see how crazy I can make my life! I am not sure why when Paul told me that he was going out of town for three weeks that I didn't think, "Oh, yes this is my chance to sit around and watch movies." NO, not me. I asked Paul if I could go ahead and get some shelves so that I can organize the basement. Well, I am sure that things will get moved around a bit, but at least for now it will be easier to get to things. So, this post is really for Paul to see all the hard work I have been doing in between my phone calls crying to you! Sorry, about getting so upset about the recycling. They just hadn't come yet. Sometimes I jump to conclusion! Ok, so my hard work.


This is the basement before!

And AFTERAnother angle BeforeAnd After!The little space that I really HATE!And AFTER,

so it is still going to be a pain to find things in this tiny space, but you can only do so much with what you have to work with.Cold food storage BeforeAnd After,

I know it doesn't look so different but is was a lot of work moving all those cans onto another shelf.Last picture BEFORE!And AFTER!!!

One thing for sure we can no longer use the excuse that we don't have room for food storage. Now we nee to focus on rebuilding our food storage! Always something to work on. I guess that is life!

7 comments:

kitty said...

Good On YA! Don't you love an organized room? The only problem is that it doesnt seem to last.

I got your message about coming up this weekend. I wish we could get together, but I have a house full of family for Kamber's baptism and somehow we have managed once again to pass around a nasty flu bug. I am just hoping I don't get sick until after the baptism.

It's pretty bad though - I'd stay away from here! Maybe we can connect the next time Trev and I are down to Utah.

Have a great weekend.

Marie said...

WOW! Way to go! And it was just the motivation I needed today! Did you get those shelves at Costco?

Amannda Ashby said...

Yes, Marie those are Costco shelves! I love having a costco card!

Sarah said...

Impressive! You wanna come organize my house now?

WalkerPies said...

Wow! That's amazing! I'm jealous too! I love all the pictures of the kids too!

Kat said...

That looks amazing! You did a great job. :) Congrats on your basement.

becky said...

Wow that is a lot of work. I am in the process of doing the same. It is taking me forever.