Sunday, June 20, 2010

2010

Happy Father’s Day!

We want to say I love you, but don’t know where to start. So… Lets start at the very beginning.

1. Thanks for joining the diving team, so that we could be friends so many years ago.
Swimming trunks

2. Thanks for bringing home the GREEN. You have always made sure to take care of our family.
Green shirt

3. Thanks for having fun with us. You have always been willing to still be a bit of kid.
Water gun
4. Thanks for taking time to make family memories with us as we have spent summer nights out camping together.
camp forks

5. Thanks for being a righteous example for me and our kids. I also want to thank you for supporting me in all my crazy hobbies and activities.
Tie for Vannesa's wedding

6. Thanks for being the kind of Dad that gives our family the chance to sit and relax with a fishing pole in hand.
Camping chairs

7. Thanks for being our FAVORITE!
Reese's

WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE ALL YOU DO.
If we have a holiday the gifts I purchase I usually things we need. I wanted to make sure that each gift has meaning behind it. However, I waited to last minute to put everything together, and the printer was completely out of ink. So, this is my card to you on Father's Day 2010.
I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Adhis said...

Cute!

BTW... there is also this thing called handwriting...