Thursday, June 3, 2010

I am SO HAPPY

Do you ever have those days that you just feel HAPPY. The last couple of days have been like that for me. I don't know that I can say that I am happy for one reason or another. I think that it is a combination of many things. I had a WONDERFUL weekend with my family. I have been busy! For me busy is good. I took some great pictures to help us remember this weekend, but have not had time to take them off the camera yet. I have worked out everyday this month. Yes, I realize that only makes three days, but I am feeling GOOD! I have been able to easily recognize how blessed my life is. I probably married the best guy out there. That always sounds a little mean. If my husband is the best than your husband must not be. Not comparing to any other husbands Paul is the very best for me. He works hard at work and at home. He plays with the kids. He helps me out with my projects even when I ask for his help at 9:30 at night and he is thinking "this would be fine if it didn't take you a half hour to get ready for bed." And best of all he doesn't tell me that. He dose not complain when I am working on learning how to pipe roses and the kitchen is a mess two days in a row, so he ends up helping to get dinner on the table, and it just so happen that he is getting home late from a long day at work. He understands that I am working hard on things that are important to me, and after Mother's day I was able to see that Paul is OK with all my crazy hobbies.

I have been blessed with three great kids. That at times make me feel like I am going a little cray. They are smart and creative, and my favorite thing about them is when they make me smile.

The thought crossed my mind yesterday. "Maybe I can not have EVERYTHING I WANT, but I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED." My life has been greatly blessed and recognizing this simple fact makes it hard NOT to be HAPPY.

No comments: