Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cinderella Kids

I am so excited to have had the opportunity to direct my very first play. My kids all got to be part of it. It was a little crazy at times trying to get 40 kids to listen be quiet and then sing and be loud. At the beginning of the week I was not sure if we would be able to have a show at all, but the kids all did a WONDERFUL job! I had a few more pictures, but I think maybe there is a limit of pictures you can post on one blog. More than anything this opportunity allowed me to use my talents of creating, and gave me something special to do with my kids. This is the pumkin I made, and one set of little mouse ears.

We had a wonderful fairygod mother

and our stepsisters and stepmother were fantastic.



My kids were really fun for me to watch.

I LOVE my littel Bonnie mouse





I could not have been more happy with a fabulous Cinderella






What a great bunch of kids! I could not have done this show without Ashley and Tracie!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Again, lay down, take a rest.