Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Day to Remeber

Today is my little sister Lynnett's birthday, but it also will be remembered as the day my Hannah got baptized. I think every LDS mother thinks about this day when their child is born. Hannah's Grandma Lois mentioned that she is as clean today as the day she was born. It has been a lot of work to try to make this day very special for Hannah. More than anything I hoped to make her feel like a little princess. Grandma Pam recognized my efforts as she shared her testimony and talked to Hannah about how today she looks like a princess and her Father in Heaven sees her as a just that, a princess. I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to have Hannah as my daughter. She is so smart and beautiful. I was very excited that she was able to be baptized in the dress my mother made for me. It was also very rewarding to be able to make her a beautiful whit dress of her very own. It has been a wonderful day, and I am grateful for my many blessings.

2 comments:

Adhis said...

I bet that was also special for Paul to baptize his first child.

Day Family Blog said...

So you took the pictures and made the dress? You are a super mom :) What a wonderful day for you all!