Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hannah's dress

I LOVE to take pictures of my kids. They don't love it nearly as much as I do. I do understand. It takes a lot of time to get your hair all done and then walk around for over an hour saying, "smile, please stop whining," and be told about fifty times "one more picture". I always wonder if it is even worth it, and then I look at the pictures latter and realize that all the complaining was worth while. I hope that one day Hannah will be able to look back at these pictures and be able to remember this very special day.





1 comment:

Day Family Blog said...

What beautiful pictures. She will totally love them when she is older. I feel kind of ripped off that my mom was never into taking pictures or scrapbooking like I am for my kids :) They will forget the trouble it was and just love the results. You are a great photographer (and you have a very cute subject too)!