Saturday, August 28, 2010

Just a little different

I have survived one week of the workout Insanity. I can honestly say that I don't believe that I have ever been so sweaty after a workout. The eating has gone well. I still plan on eatting like doing "Body for Life" I need to be able to have at least one day a week that I can eat whatever I want. I am a lot more aware of what I am eating even on my off days. One thing I did finally try was to make scrambbled eggs with just the egg whites. They look a little different, but once I got past the look of the eggs they tasted the same. I have been surprised that it has been easier at times to not eat sweets, but the one thing I really want is ice cream. I guess that must be my Muir blood running through my body.

3 comments:

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

Sorry about the typo in the first comment, Googie came up and started typing. As I was sayin:
It looks like you made yourself toast with popcorn.

Day Family Blog said...

Ugh I never could do the egg whites only thing. We still "do" the diet, but not as intense as those first 12 weeks. It feels good to work hard towards something and to achieve it.