Monday, November 22, 2010

What to do with SNOW?

Sunday morning we all awake to the ground covered with the fluffy white stuff, SNOW! I am not a lover of snow, but I am so happy to have a husband the realizes the joy that playing in the snow brings to kids. Paul got everyone bundled up and out making a snowman. I got the cameras and went to work documenting the fun. Once the snowman was complete Paul stepped back inside, and returned outside with snow cone cups and syrup. I gave him that look "Is this a good idea?" He quickly replied, "We will use clean snow. Everyone should have a snow cone made with real snow." Dad was the BEST today!




I helped out by making hot chocolate. I figured after being out playing in the snow and eating snow cones everyone would need something to warm up with.

No comments: