Monday, November 1, 2010

October

October, a month full of Costumes, Candy and FUN FUN FUN! I decided that it is very easy to tell when my life gets a bit too busy. I have no time to post anything on my blog. November has begun and life has slowed down a little. Our family had a very busy October, but I think for the most part we all really enjoyed it. I believe some of the best activities for the kids were dressing up for the school parade and again the next day for Halloween. The kids were also very lucky to be involved in the children's musical "The Jungle Book" at the Lehi Art Center

Hannah was a red Fairy
Connor was a Bakugan Master


Bonnie was a CAT
I was very pleased to be asked to help out with the choreography. It has been so much fun for me to have the chance to have my kids be involved in things that I love. Connor got to play the part of a monkey.




He also got to part of the snake. Connor had so much fun learning the songs for this musical.



Hannah got to be and elephant. I had the opportunity to improve on my sewing skills. I ended up making six of these elephant heads. I can not express how happy I was to have them all done.

Hannah was also very pleased to get the part of Shanti.

Being involved in the play made October a bit more busy, but I know it gave the kids a memory that they will never forget. They will probably not remember what their jack-o-lantern looked like, but they will remember preforming Jungle Book.

No comments: