Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Paul!

Today is Paul's Birthday. He is now the nice age of 32!
Paul is one of those guys that you would describe as amazing. I remember when we were dating and the thought crossing my mind that I would be crazy to let some other girl have this guy. It has been almost 10 years, and I still feel just as lucky to have him as mine! I have had other people comment that I have trained him well. I can not take any credit for the kind of Man Paul is. He is helpful and caring. He has always tried very hard to see other peoples point of view. I am often letting people know that he IS NOT PERFECT! Simply because at times he comes pretty close. I am so lucky to have him in my life. He is a wonderful Dad and GREAT husband. I am very lucky to have him in my life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: