Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upde8JiD0t8

I never know for sure if these links will work or not. Hopefully it will. I have had a great time playing the part of Natasha. When I was given the name of my part I was pretty excited. What a fun SEXY name. One of the funnest parts about acting in the chance to play the role of all kinds of people and really try for a moment to be someone else.

Don't get me wrong for the most part I really like my life, but it kind of takes you back to being a kid. Young kids act out all the time. It is fun to get to pretend.

This project is a featured film, but this is just a trailer that has been put together. I would love to hear what you think both good and bad. More than anything the question is after watching the trailer would you watch the movie? Tell me what you think.

5 comments:

Adhis said...

Oops- didn't realize you had posted it on your blog before I commented on Facebook.

Heidi said...

Not sure how I feel about my child's preschool teacher packing a gun! I'd watch it.

Chastina said...

How fun!

I recognize Bro. Applegate (They were in my ward when they lived in Provo). What a small world!

Adhis said...

Chastina, the Applegates used to live in Pilgrim's Landing also.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! Your like Charlie's angels! Awesome!