Thursday, February 3, 2011

She is FIVE!

It is amazing how much an individual changes and learns in the first five years of their life. One thing that has not changed for Bonnie is that she has always been beautiful. As a baby she turned heads at stores. As a five year old she continues to get compliments from strangers what a beautiful girl she is. Bonnie was my biggest baby at 8 pounds six ounces. More to hold on to and lots to love. As a baby she came with her little attitude. I wouldn't change one thing about Bonnie. She is has turned into such a fun little girl. She has a wonderful imagination and the ability to play for hours. She loves to sing and dance around the house. Bonnie asked to a fairy party for her fifth birthday. I was happy to make her a little outfit, and she was patient to allow me to take some pictures. This morning Bonnie asked me, "Mom am I really FIVE." I guess it is hard to believe, but yes she is really five.


3 comments:

Adhis said...

Holy crap! In those last photos, she looks JUST. LIKE. YOU.

Wow.

Amber said...

Agree- - she does look just like you - gorgeous! I can't believe it's been 5 years!!! Wow - time flies! Her dress is darling - you are super talented.

Chris and Kat said...

WOW 5!! That is amazing! She looks adorable!