Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bonnie's Pictures

I have been trying to take my kids annual pictures. I considered using Bonnie's picutre from her party, but the other two kids both had pictures done with thier book bags when they truned five. I figure I only have three kids there are a few traditions I should try to keep. The only problem is that I needed to get Bonnie a backpack for school, and I really didn't want to spend a lot of money on it. I was so excited to see backpacks on sale for $5.00 at Walmart sometime last week. Seeing that there are only two days left of February I decided I had better get Bonnie's pictures done. I like to take each kid out by them self. It gives me a little one on one time with them. Bonnie did so well this year. She smiled and even came up with her own little pose.This was Bonnie's pose.

No comments: