Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine treats and gifts

I got to help plan Connor's class valentine party. I was a bit slow getting my camera out. Connor had fun decorating a cookie at the treat station. I had fun beeing over the craft table. I found this cute little craft off familyfun.com. It took the perfect amount of time. The kids ended up needing a little help, but when the craft was complete it was fun to see them understand the valentine they made.This is my cute little model holding up her finished craft. A little bee mine valentine.
Paul called me during the day and asked me if I would be sad if I didn't get the traditional flowers and chocolates this year. Honestly I love getting flowers, but they don't last very long and it isn't uncommon for other people to eat the chocolate before I get to it. I was SO excited that Paul thought to get me a computer chair. We have been sitting on fold out metal chairs for the last 10 years. I am not complaining it is nice to have a chair to sit at, but it is really nice to have a more comfortable chair to sit at.

No comments: