Friday, February 18, 2011

Daddy Daughter Dance

Hannah's school had a Daddy Daughter's dance. Hannah was excited for the chance to go out just with her and her Dad. She mentioned a few days before that some of the girls were wearing poodle skirts, but she didn't care that she didn't have one. I wasn't going to worry about it. I have been very busy making props for the kids play. the day before I decided that I didn't have to make a fancy poodle skirt, but is would be kind of fun for them to get to dress up. I pulled out some fabric and made a very simple skirt. She added a tutu under to give it some poof. When she got all dressed it was very obvious that she was pleased with how she looked. She twirled and danced around. When Paul got home from work I suggested he wear his Letterman's jacket. To my surprise he got right into the spirit and pulled it out. I was told that they danced just about the entire time. Paul said that it wasn't that big of a deal to dance around when you've got 100 other Dads out their dancing around with their girls. Paul has done a lot of dancing this month. I guess that's just one more thing he is willing to do to show how much he love his girls.

1 comment: