Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I really enjoy valentines day. I special day set aside to show love to the people that mean the most to you in your life. We don't go crazy, but I love the colors of white, red and pink. You can not think about those colors without thinking about LOVE and hearts. Paul was a good sport to join me at a couple of valentine dances this year. I love to go out and feel like a kid again. It is fun to dance around a be a little crazy. Who doesn't love to be taken in the arms of their sweet heart and dance around. My kids did great today getting up and getting ready quickly so that we could get a few pictures before everyone was off to school. This way I was able to make a little valentine card just for me, and to send to Grandparents. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

No comments: