Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween is coming!!!

I am soooo excited for this fun month! The fresh crisp air, beautiful colors and fun family activities. It makes me happy just thinking about it. I was delighted this morning when I finally finished this cut little pumpkin decoration that I stitched about 1 1/2 years ago. As for these two little candy corn. I saw something similar to these at Roberts Craft store and thought hey, I can make those. It was fun to have a reason to pull out the scroll saw and try not to cut my fingers off. Lucky for me I was pleased with the project and I still have all ten fingers! I call that a success!
Just a fun family idea. If you haven't heard of the story book in concert you should come check it out. They are currently putting on "The Legend of Sleepy Hallow" it is being shown over at ampha theater by the Timp. Temple. The ticket are available at www.SleepyHollowShow.com They have a hay ride and some fun activities for the kids before the show. The show is alot of fun!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Those projects are great!!! You're so talented.
This Sleepy Hollow story thing, is it at all scary? Alita is dealing with "A Man" coming in her room at night. I think we are going to stay away from all things scary this Halloween or at least try to.

Chris and Kat said...

Great job!!! Those pumpkins look familiar, did you start them here? I am glad you still have all of your digits!

becky said...

you are doing some fun projects. Thanks for the info on the famiy stuff. I feel so out of touch with things that are going on in our own area.

Allison said...

Cute stuff!! I love Halloween and all the up coming holidays. I will miss everyone this year. I am excited to see all the fun things you do. I think that we will be coming to Utah a couple days after Christmas. We were not planning on coming but it is my grandmas 90th birthday and we have been threatened with death if we miss it. (Well not exactly that extreme but you get the point.)

Dee said...

I finally made it over to your blog! It is so cute! I have to say I loved seeing your cute projects and especially getting to read about your quirks. I feel like I know you better than before :)