Monday, March 8, 2010

Disneyland Trip 2010

We were very lucky to be able to take our kids on a trip to Disneyland. We are the type of family that has a more difficult time spending a lot of money for a week of fun, but we also realize how important it is for our family to be able to make lasting memories together. We spent one entire week together going on rides, watching shows, and simply having fun!We were very lucky to be able to share the first three days with Grandma Lois and Grandpa Ed. Th kids got to take turns going on different rides sitting next to Grandma or Grandpa. I ended up riding a lot of rides solo. Which I didn't mind so much. I enjoy NOT having to let the kids control going up or down on Dumbo or pushing the pedal on the bumper car. Hey, in Disneyland everyone can be a kid. What would Disneyland be without Micky Mouse? And the girls all love Minnie.I was super excited when Mary Poppins came out from around the corner. I love Main st. in Disneyland. It is so much fun to see what Characters you just might run into.

By the end of the trip we all felt much like this!

As we were getting things all packed up I mentioned to Hannah that we would be back home ready for her to be back at school on Monday, Back to regular life. Her reply back to me was "I LOVE my regular life." It was wonderful to be able to take a trip together, but it is very wonderful that we do LOVE our regular life!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Looks like so much fun. We're taking the kids to Disneyland over Spring Break!! You'll have to give us some tips! You have a beautiful family Amanda.

islandgirl said...

Oh, I love that quote, "I love my regular life." That was fun to see the pages you made!