Friday, March 26, 2010

HAPPY Birthday Connor

Connor turned SIX toady.

It is hard to believe that he is getting so big. It is hard to believe that he only has a couple months left of Kindergarten. At school he got to take home the Happy Birthday bag. In the bag was a book by Dr. Seuss "Happy Birthday to You". I had never read this book before. The basic message I got from it was how lucky you are to be you! I am so happy to have Connor as my boy. Before you have your kids it is difficult to imagine how life would be, but once you have them it is impossible to imagine life without them.


Connor is a boy that brings a smile to my face. He gets really into things. He doesn't just like things he LOVES it or HATES it. Things he has always loved are music and movies. Things that he started to love this year Mario and broccoli. I am excited to continue to see Connor learn and grow!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No comments: